You want a break from your daily routine? You want to fill your life with some freshness again? Why don’t you plan a trip to Malaysia? It is a place that will let you forget all the tensions and stress of your life. It is a place that will fill you with energy again.
There are so many places people can explore in this beautiful country. They can visit the countryside of the country to see the culture, can visit historical places, and can enjoy peace of the islands. So, what are you waiting for? Go book your tickets now. If you are from India you just need to fill Malaysia visa application for Indians and submit the documents.
Here is a list of Malaysia visa documents for Indians that are needed to be kept in mind:
- Properly filled visa application form with clear signatures of the applicant.
- Original Passport is a must.
- Make sure that your passport is valid for minimumof 6 months upon arrival in Malaysia.
- 2 recent photographs.
- Make sure that there are 3 blank pages in the passport for visa stamping and approval.
- Confirmed air-ticket for your return within 30 days including flight details and E-ticket no.
- If the applicant has not travelled on Malaysia visa issued before, they need to submit the reason for nottraveling or else their visa might get rejected.
- Submit the bank statement of 3 months.
- Keep your PAN card and Aadhar card ready.
- They also need to submit the reason why they want to visit the country.
So, here is the list of documents one will have to submit for getting the visa to Malaysia. As things are getting digital with time, you can also apply for the visa instead of going to the visa office and wasting your traveling time and money. Make sure the documents you are going to submit are original and error-free to avoid the rejection of the visa, which might spoil your mood.
Once your visa is accepted and you have your tickets, without wasting your time start preparing your itinerary. Also, make a list of things you need to carry with you so you don’t forget anything important at the time of packing. We too can help you with the list of packing by mentioning a few essential things:
- Phone and charger
- Laptop and charger
- Extra bag for shopping
- Accessories, if any.
- Keep passport and visa handy.
- Cosmetics, if any.
- Shampoo, soap, and facewash
- Some extra tissues
- Deodorant, a must!
- Packed food, in case of emergency.
- Books and novels
- ID cards
- A notepad and a pen
Hope that the list of documents and items to be packed mentioned above will turn out to be of some help for you. And also, don’t forget to click a lot of photos for your memories and social media.